Climate and Sustainable Development Network (CSDevNet) urgently seeks the services of an Auditing firm. .
- Job Description
We are looking for an objective Auditing firm to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes in an ongoing project.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle, including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with CSDevNet management
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards under contract engagement.
Deadline for Application: Sunday, 6 February 2022.
CSDevNet reserves the right to close this call early if we receive sufficient number of applications.
With more than 300 members across the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria, Climate & Sustainable Development Network of Nigeria CSDevNet ( www.csdevnet.org ) is Nigeria’s leading civil society network comprising non-state actors ranging from civil society to private sector, community associations, farmer groups, youth and women groups, media networks, faith-based and research institutions working on sustainable development goals. The Network promotes and advocates pro-poor, climate-friendly and equity-based responses to climate and sustainable development issues. CSDevNet unifies and takes to scale, isolated civil society efforts on sustainable development in Nigeria to ensure that people-centered response mechanisms are accorded desirable attention and relevance on a broader scale.